TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR SERVICES
You will meet with our representative who will ensure you are explained your rights and responsibilities. It is very important for you to take time to understand the contract and clarify any questions you might have, before signing it.
Documentation and payments:
- Passengers must present their passport, identity cards in original form for documentation before the activities are begun. We will keep all this information safe and confidential and it will be used to help you in an emergency. Make amounts payable to : ___________________________
- For reservation, 50% of the amount should be paid with Banker’s check, money order or credit card(additional fees may be charged by your card issuer). 30 days before the planned activities, we will bill you for the other 50%..
Quotes and / or Reservations
- Quotes for services and itinerary planning does not imply reservation until the payment is made as noted above.
- To make reservation, please communicate with our main office in Peru. The company will issue the confirmation in email.
- The main office in Peru will inform your tour guide only after the reservation has been completed.
- Some services require a minimum number of people in the group
- All charges quoted are in US dollars
- Prices are subject to change by the company despite the written confirmation of the following events: any change in the tax system nationwide, charges that are beyond our control such as fees imposed by authorities of State or Government (museums, ruins, etc.) and if there is increase in price for service from our supplier or subcontractors.
- The Company reserves the right to alter itineraries, schedules, hotels and others, have been included in the confirmation of services to equal or exceed what was promised to you in the contract
- Children under two years of age are exempt from payment (other than charges for meals, beds or bus /train tickets), children from two to eight (2-8) years of age are eligible for discounts. Please ask us for details.
- Hotels and other services contracted by the Company may have additional rules and regulations.
Cancellations and Refunds
- In case of no show 100% penalty fee will be charged.
The Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend any of the Services at any time without prior notice in the event of natural disasters. In such case, the Company will refund the full amount (less administrative costs). If the customer had purchased the services directly from the office of the Company, the Office will make the reimbursement directly to the customer.